Shechtman Halperin Savage, LLP is a full-service law firm offering high-quality legal services to our Rhode Island and Massachusetts clients. We are committed to providing our clients with valuable and consistent legal representation in a cost-effective manner.
As a firm, we maintain a standing commitment to excellence and a constant quest to exceed client expectations. We pride ourselves on the quality of the interpersonal relationships we build and foster with each of our clients. Our success stems from our commitment to ensure that each case/matter is handled by an exceptional staff, and that each client receives personalized care and attention from one or more of our talented attorneys.
Each and every client can expect:
- Analysis: Performing an enthusiastic, detailed, and accurate analysis of the needs of each client;
- Responsiveness: Responding to each case with a priority consistent with the client’s sense of urgency;
- Solutions: Seeking and implementing creative solutions to address each client’s circumstances; and
- Cost Control: Paying careful attention to the costs of legal services.
We provide a full spectrum of legal services designed to meet the unique needs of our clients, in the following practice areas:
- Business and Civil Litigation
- Commercial Lending
- Commercial Loan Recovery
- Construction Law
- Corporate and Business
- Domestic Relations and Family Law
- Estate and Asset Protection Planning
- Labor and Employment
- Land Use and Zoning
- Personal Injury
- Public Sector/Governmental Services
- Real Estate and Conveyancing
- Receivership and Business Insolvency
- Renewable Energy and Environmental
Many of our attorneys have been in practice for decades, giving SHS a solid core of legal expertise, experience, depth, and diversity to leverage on behalf of our clients. Together with our exceptional professional staff, we work diligently to provide each case and each client with the highest-quality legal services available.
Preston Halperin, Stephen Shechtman, Jonathan Savage
Our Dedicated Staff