Based in Rhode Island with offices throughout New England, Shechtman Halperin Savage, LLP is a full-service regional law firm offering high-quality legal and business services, and individualized attention to each and every one of our clients. With attorneys admitted to practice in New York and every New England state, we provide our clients with consistent, personalized representation throughout the Northeast.
As a firm, we maintain a standing commitment to excellence and a constant quest to exceed client expectations. We pride ourselves on the quality of the interpersonal relationships we build and foster with each of our clients. Our success stems from our commitment to ensure that each case/matter is handled by an exceptional staff, and that each client receives personalized care and attention from one or more of our talented attorneys.
Each and every client can expect:
- Analysis: Performing an enthusiastic, detailed, and accurate analysis of the needs of each client;
- Responsiveness: Responding to each case with a priority consistent with the client’s sense of urgency;
- Solutions: Seeking and implementing creative solutions to address each client’s circumstances; and
- Cost Control: Paying careful attention to the costs of legal services.
We provide a full spectrum of legal services designed to meet the unique needs of our clients, in the following practice areas:
- Business and Civil Litigation
- Commercial Lending
- Commercial Loan Recovery
- Construction Law
- Corporate and Business
- Domestic Relations and Family Law
- Environmental Law
- Foreclosure and Default Services (including Bankruptcy, Eviction, REO, and HOA)
- Labor and Employment
- Land Use and Zoning
- Personal Injury
- Public Sector/Governmental Services
- Real Estate and Conveyancing
- Receivership and Business Insolvency
- Trusts and Estates
Many of our attorneys have been in practice for decades, giving SHS a solid core of legal expertise, experience, depth, and diversity to leverage on behalf of our clients. Together with our exceptional professional staff, we work diligently to provide each case and each client with the highest-quality legal services available.
Preston Halperin, Stephen Shechtman, Jonathan Savage
Litigation, Personal Injury, Domestic and Family, Public and Governmental Services, Receivership and Business Insolvency, Corporate and Business and Real Estate Groups
Foreclosure and Default Servicing Group
Default Servicing Managers
Construction, Environmental, Commercial Lending and Loan Recovery, and Land Use and Zoning Group