Jonathan N. Savage, Partner
• Founding partner of Shechtman Halperin Savage LLP.
• Chair of the firm's corporate and business department.
• Chair of the firm's governmental department.
• Co-Chair of the firm's receivership department.
• Extensive experience in all matters relating to business representation including matters regarding financial and corporate restructuring, debt strategy, and creative finance and structuring.
• Extensive experience serving as Receiver and Special Master, appointed by the Rhode Island Superior court in complex cases including: Landmark Medical Center, The City of Central Falls, LJ Crane & Rigging, Nestor Traffic Systems, Inc., American Biophysics Corporation, and Marathon Construction, Inc.
• Extensive experience in matters relating to governmental agencies often involving regulatory issues and complex government operational issues.